Saturday, October 29, 2011

Lady Gaga in India

Lady Gaga arrived in New Delhi, India early to promote her performance for the Grand Prix after party on Sunday. She's wearing a one-shoulder dress that actually looks normal, but went wild with her hairdo, sporting a beehive in the colors of the Indian flag.

Lady gaga over India, and she can’t wait to set foot here. But October’s close, so the world’s number one pop star, Lady Gaga, has her India to-do list ready.

“I’ve wanted to come to India for so long, and I was so disappointed that I couldn’t come because I have to get back to America to shoot my next video

I am coming to perform in India this October and next year too,” says Gaga, who spoke to us over phone on Sunday from Australia, where she was promoting her latest album, Born this Way.
The singer explains that the album is about being yourself and loving who you are. “For many years, I was asked ‘why’ and so many other questions about my artistic choices. What I arrived upon while writing the album is that I lived half way between reality and fantasy at all times, and that’s my destiny. I was born this way,” says the 25-year-old.

She’s still deciding which Indian cities will play host to her this year, and the next as part of the India leg of her concert tour, The Born this Way Ball, but she’s thrilled about both the visits. “India is a beautiful country and I find that a lot of my philosophies about art are mirrored in the Hindu religion. Like, the idea of reincarnation: to be reborn in your true living days and not just after death. I am so excited about performing for my Indian fans.”
About Lady Gaga:
Real Name: Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta
Born on: March 28, 1986
Number of Twitter followers (highest in the world): 11,542,008
First person to hit 10 million fans on Facebook as well as 1 billion views on Youtube
Ranked #1 on Forbes World’s Most Powerful Celebrities (2011)
Earnings (2010-11): $90mn (approx R399 crore)

No comments:

Post a Comment